Love the food at this restaurant and I have to eat here at least once whenever I’m in Hong Kong. They have several branches located across the country but I frequent the one at Tsim Sha Tsui as I often stay around that area.
Had recommended this place to one of my friends and her entire family loved the food so much that they patronised this restaurant everyday during their stay in HK!
Top: 香芽猪扒菜饭 (Pork Chop with Vegetable Rice)
Bottom: 镇江排骨菜饭 (Zhenjiang Pork Ribs with Vegetable Rice)
Here’s a closer look at the 镇江排骨菜饭 (Zhenjiang Pork Ribs with Vegetable Rice) – Ohh….it’s really good and I love this sooo much!!
Top: 山楂杏仁露 (Hawthorn Almond Cream) – My impression of hawthorn is the taste of haw flakes but somehow this tastes different and I didn’t like it but my hubby loved it!!
Bottom: 石磨核桃糊 (Stone-ground Walnut Paste) – Mmm…not bad but there was a smoky flavour like it was slightly burnt (or perhaps the walnuts were roasted a little too much?)
Hang Fa Lau (杏花樓)
G/F, 9A Lock Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. – **Updated Nov 2012** This branch has since closed and no longer exists.
- 34 Cochrane Street, Central
- Lai Wan Building, 33-55 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho
- G/F, 3-5 Saigon Street, Jordan
- Shop 179-180, 1/F, Grand Century Place, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok
- G/F House of Corona, 50 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong
- Shop 025, 5/F, Terminal 2, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok